Foobar2000 is a free music player for Windows. Standard features of the program include ReplayGain for normalizing the loudness of audio tracks, full support of Unicode and playing various audio formats.
You may want to download: MusicBee Free Download for Windows 
Unlike some other media players, the program does not take up much of the computer memory. The advantage is that the system will not slow down as a result. The program is kept lightweight because it has a limited number of functions as standard. If you do need it, you can add it yourself by installing free components.
By default, Foobar2000 supports the following audio formats:
- Ogg Vorbis
You may want to download: MediaMonkey Free Download for Windows 
Foobar2000 Main Features:
After Foobar2000 download, you will have the following characteristics:
- It is a free audio player for Windows and Mac.
- It also supports mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- You can add extra functions by installing free components and plugins.
- It can rip music from a CD (save as digital audio file).
- It provides you with the ability to convert music to another audio format.
- It can play internet radio.
- The app can normalize the volume of different music tracks with ReplayGain.
Foobar2000 Technical Details:
Before Foobar2000 download, you should be aware of these technical details:
- Software Fullname: Foobar2000
- Software size: 5 MB
- Setup Type: Offline
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8, 7, and XP.
- Year of latest update: 2021
- Developer: Foobar2000
Foobar2000 Download Link
To start Foobar2000 Free Download, please click the link below. This is an official offline installer setup of Foobar2000 for Windows. This will be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit systems.